26 Sep 5 tips for talking to someone in home health care
5 tips for talking to someone in home health care:
- Reduce disturbances. Turn off any background noises, like the radio or TV.
- Have a one-on-one conversation. Too many people can create more confusion.
- Keep things simple. Stick to short precise sentences.
- Steer clear of quarrels. No one will gain anything.
- Just keep chatting, even if they can no longer reply.
What have you found helpful in talking to your loved one who is in hospice care?